Acting, dancing, singing, designing or operating.
There are so many routes you can take with Performing Arts.
- Introduction to performance
- Introduction to production
- Communicating with an audience
- Staging a performance
- Contextual Research for performance and production
- Performance skills and practice
- Production skills and practice
- Personal project and presentation
- Producing and performing to an audience
The main foundations of performance techniques including dance, singing, acting and production that will be assessed through a variety of methods including practical, written, research projects, workshops linked to the corresponding units as listed above.
Assessment is through the form of written & practical work, which could include performance opportunities, technique classes and workshops, creative journals, essays and research portfolios.
Stratford-upon-Avon College has a wide range of courses available including, A Levels, Vocational, Apprenticeships, Leisure and University Level qualifications.
Our facilities are outstanding and our success rates are increasing year on year.
Join us now to be part of the SUAC experience!
Quick and Useful Links
Contact the College
The Willows North,
Alcester Road, Stratford-upon-Avon,
Warwickshire. CV37 9QR
+44 (0) 1789 266245