The objectives of this qualification are to help learners:
• develop an awareness of customer service in health and social care;
• understand how to communicate effectively in a health and social care setting;
• understand the needs of customers who access health and social care services;
• understand teamwork in health and social care settings.
This qualification contains 4 mandatory units:
• Unit 01 Preparing to deliver customer service in health and social care settings
• Unit 02 Effective communication for health and social care
• Unit 03 Understand the specific needs of customers accessing health and social care services
• Unit 04 Teamwork in health and social care settings
This is delivered via distance learning
Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings.
Assessments will be marked by an allocated tutor who will provide you with detailed feedback. You will be assessed against criteria where all learning outcomes of the course have to be covered; your tutor will give you guidance for this.
Contact the Enrolment team on 01789 266245 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to funding eligibility, all candidates must be a minimum of 19 years old and have lived in the UK for 3+ years.
Could progress to:
Level 2 Award and certificates in Mental Health problems
Level 2 and 3 Certificate in Preparing to work in adult social care
Level 2 and 3 certificates for working in the Health sector
Level 2 and 3 Diplomas in Health & Social Care
Relevant employment within:
- Social Care
- Social Work