All of our media facilities at the College are industry standard. They include:
- a digital television studio;
- a theatre equipped with a multi-camera digital television recording system (which can also be used as a live audience television studio);
- a digital radio studio;
- multiple digital audio and visual editing suites;
- a mobile visual edit suite;
- a digital stills editing suite and photography darkroom.
Technical staff are available to give help and advice. You will also be able to borrow portable media equipment overnight and at weekends.
Stratford-upon-Avon College works closely with local, regional and national media organisations.
The College has an outstanding reputation as a centre for drama, theatre, music and dance.
The facilities are among the best in the country. A suite of rehearsal and dance studios and a studio theatre complement our extensive performing arts spaces.
A dedicated team of technical staff is on hand to assist you with all your production and assignment requests.
Stratford-upon-Avon College has a close working relationship with The Royal Shakespeare Company and Birmingham Hippodrome.
We have a fabulous music production suite which includes:
- digital and analogue recording suites;
- a suite of music practice rooms.
These enhance our other facilities which include:
- iMac computers running Logic music software;
- rehearsal rooms equipped for band work;
- in-college performance spaces.
At Stratford-upon-Avon College, we have a range of facilities perfect for vocational courses. These include:
- a fully equipped Motor Vehicle workshop including diagnostics and tyre fitting bay.
- a fully equipped engineering and electrical workshop.
Students have access to sport and gym equipment including weights machines, exercise bikes and rowing machines.