Simple Steps to SUAC

In just a few simple steps you will be well on your way to a better future.

Unless otherwise state, to apply for one of our HE courses you will need to go through the Universities and College Admissions Service (UCAS). Course codes are shown on our course pages.

Enquiries regarding UCAS applications should be made to Student Services. Further details and electronic application forms can be obtained from. If you have any questions you can contact the UCAS helpline on . Enquiries regarding Higher Education courses not within the UCAS scheme should be made to Student Services at the College.

Awarding bodies usually specify minimum qualifications. In exceptional circumstances, we will consider individual situations. Apart from an interview you may be invited to audition and your experience may also be taken into consideration.