If you do not fall into any of the categories below then you will need to pay for your course. We do offer a variety of instalment plans to help you out with the cost of fees, please contact the Admissions Team (Student Finance) for further information on the available payment plans.
In addition some of our level 3 courses are eligible for an advanced learning loan, please contact the Admissions Team (Student Finance) for further information.Contact Us
If you are aged 19+ on 31st August 2015 and qualify for any of the below, then you will not have to pay for your course.
Unemployed and in receipt of JSA or ESA (WRAG) and studying up to Level 2
Unemployed and in receipt of a state benefit and studying up to Level 2.
Enrolling onto a Literacy or Numeracy qualification (excluding ESOL qualifications).
If you are 19-23 on the start date of the programme and enrolling onto a qualification funded by the Skills Funding Agency (not full cost, HE or Community) and studying a course up to level 3 and fall into one of the following categories, then you will not have to pay for your course:
- Studying this qualification to support my progression to a first full Level 2 qualification.
- Enrolling onto my first full Level 2 qualification
- Enrolling onto my first full Level 3 qualification
If you are enrolling onto one of our Community courses and fall into one of the following categories, then you will not have to pay for your course:
- In receipt of JSA / ESA (WRAG)
- In receipt of universal credits
- In receipt of an income-based benefit or equivalent e.g. Income Support, Working Tax Credit, Housing Benefit, Pension Credit (guarantee credit only) or Council Tax Benefit (25% single occupancy discount does not apply)
- I am an unwaged dependent of someone who is in one of the above categories
- The fee information published on this website is applicable to UK/EEA students only. If you require any further help or guidance on this matter, contact us on 0121 678 7000 and we will be happy to assist you.
Please note there is a limit to how many community courses you can enrol on per term, please contact the Admissions Team (Student Finance) for further information.Contact Us