The qualification can be used by a wide range of learners looking to improve their knowledge and awareness in specific learning difficulties, how they are diagnosed and how individuals can be supported.
This course is split into manageable sections. These are:
• Understand Specific Learning Difficulties
• Understand the effects of Specific Learning Difficulties
• Understand the diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties
• Understanding supporting individuals with Specific Learning Difficulties
• Understand the context of Specific Learning Difficulties
This is delivered via distance learning
NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties.
Assessments will be marked by an allocated tutor who will provide you with detailed feedback. You will be assessed against criteria where all learning outcomes of the course have to be covered; your tutor will give you guidance for this.
Contact the Enrolment team on 01789 266245 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to funding eligibility, all candidates must be a minimum of 19 years old and have lived in the UK for 3+ years.
Could progress to:
• Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
• Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
• Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities
• Level 2 and 3 Certificates in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
• Level 2 and 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Social Care